analytics

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My friend Amelia.


This is my friend Amelia. She just turned four. I had the pleasure of hanging out with her and her brother James the last few days. We did so much together and had a lot of fun.

Amelia showed me where she goes to school, she danced ballet......


gave me a flower on her way to soccer.......



and we had a nice lunch with her swimming friends.

Our conversations went something like this, Amelia: 'Sarah, are you a fan of mushrooms? Are you a fan of tomatoes? How about broccoli? Are you a fan of broccoli?' me: 'I wouldn't say I was a fan of broccoli. I like it, I will eat it, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I am definitely a fan of mushrooms'. Then, Amelia: 'This isn't kids music'  me: 'No it's not, but it is still good music, it's classical'. Amelia: 'But I want kid's music. Change it Sarah'. And my favorite is when I would open the door of the car or wake her from sleep, and she would say in a tiny sweet little girl voice my name, like I was magic, a long lost friend, or a great surprise.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails