analytics

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Feelin' the Fillmore.


Last Thursday I spent a sunny afternoon (after a long wait at the Chinese Embassy) on Fillmore St in San Francisco. I think it has to be one of my favorite streets in all the city. Less pretentious than others, but with a nice mix of high end stores like Ralph Lauren, Betsy Johnson and Marc Jacobs, and it has my favorite design and coffee shops like Zinc Details, Coffee Bean and Bittersweet.  They also have Crossroads Trading Co where I always manage to pick up a purse or top for under 20 dollars. I stopped in, as I always do when I am on the street, to Papersource for gifts and stationary (see photo below). And of course there is always great sushi, pastry shops, and Harry's Bar and the Fillmore if you want to have a cocktail or see a gig.


 Sweet illustrations at Zinc. I love all of their home products and they stock Marimekko.


I love what Marc Jacobs is doing with colors. I found a spring jacket I wish to own!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails