analytics

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Against the wall, the rock wall.

My friend Kina organized a wine event for us to attend, a perfect way to spend a sunny (and I mean SUNNY) Saturday afternoon. We arrived midday to Rock Wall winery, owned by the Rosenblum family, in a very random spot in Alameda, housed in a converted 40,000 square-foot airplane hangar, located on what was once a Naval Air Base with views of San Francisco and the Bay bridge. There were a number of different labels and grapes were from various places like Lodi and Contra Costa County (kind of random). It's just amazing how far reaching the wine industry has expanded, there are tasting rooms and wineries sprouting up all over the place. We found our favorite sparkling wine and a few cool cars to snap some photos...I wish I had my camera, but check out the cool pics from Kina and Jessica's iphone application.








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails