analytics

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Honey, you are a shining star.



Yesterday when I found the above photo of Susan Sarandon I started thinking of the baby boomer generation of actors and how they've sustained such great success over the years. They've had a few flops or misses, all actors do, but overall their repertoires are impressive! I did a little search and came up with these timeless photos of my favorite actresses of the baby boom, and probably my favorite actresses EVER. Not only do I think they are witty and very funny, I'd like to believe they are kind in real life and also great mothers. We all know what they look like now, still beautiful, still going strong, but check out these stunning photos below.







Photos taken from tumblr, flikwit, and listal.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails