analytics

Monday, April 6, 2009

Blogalicious

My friends are doing it too!

A few of my mates have recently sent me their very own blogs. I know there are so many out there now but these are two very special ones that I recommend.

Anna works with me.
Originally from NZ, her blog touches on London living at its best or worst or however she feels on the day:
wordpress


Manuela or Manu or Maria as she is known by different people, is now in Brazil via Portugal via London. I met her in San Francisco and plan to visit her where she now resides in Minas Gerais.
She is probably one of the smartest women I know!
Take a look at her (always political) commentary:
dastenras

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments darling and do come visit soon!!! Miss you loads, loved the pics and thanks for taking care of my london 'remains' hehe ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails