analytics

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My homemade invites.





Micaela is having a baby, that's right! And so I thought I would hand-make her baby shower invites. All was good until I realized I sent out 40 or so of my creations to her close family and friends with her name spelled incorrectly! The only saving grace was that her mother didn't notice and I did ask Micaela to proof read what I wrote. C'est la vie! I got the purple paper from Paper Source and had my friend photoshop Micaela and her husband's photo. Her colors for her baby girl are purple and teal. I had different color purples and different color ribbon (as I ran out of various ribbon). I used the ribbon to tie together the velum with shower details and the purple card with their baby photos. Oh how I love stationary.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails