analytics

Friday, March 5, 2010

Daycation one and two!


My cousin Julie and her husband had the week off so she forced us (my cousin Katie and I) to spend a wonderful time with her in Livermore at the vineyards there (maybe my new favorite wine country) and yesterday we took a drive down the coast to Big Sur. It was great weather, it has been raining here so when we saw the weather report called for sun we thought we should go for it. We tried to go on a couple of hikes, but as it is technically still winter, the creek was too high and trees were left blocking the trails (I wondered also if it was because of failed funds and lack of resources for our national parks). It was beautiful all the same.
It's nice to rediscover California.

Enjoying the fruits of Concannon winery.


In Big Sur, by the rising river.


Sisters on top of the world.


Trying to find balance in the forest.


Scream it out to sea!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails