analytics

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Buttons Galore


I have a little secret, I am in love with BUTTONS. I don't have many, but when I find loose ones or a big box full of them at a flea market I secretly go berserk inside. I used to carry around a few in my pocket, if ever one should need an extra. I like different ones....ones with a stripe or crazy heart design, those really get me because I always wonder how can such lovely goodness, such a nice design, be so small!? How can one make such a tiny thing so pretty?!

I've been wanting to make a garland out of a few buttons I have, but after a search on some of my favorite design blogs I found some other ideas for button creations.

Design sponge just posted a DIY project on how to have your buttons (or scraps of paper) as display art.



Martha Stewart uses buttons to make stamps, beautiful photo, great idea, but I wouldn't want to ruin any of them with ink!



Finally, Craftzine suggests button rings and they are so easy to make!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails