analytics

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Go Badgers!


I decided to join my work's softball team, being American and all. At the first game I had to have a little conversation with myself out in the field because I was getting so heated up due to 'made up' rules by the Brits and because I am so competitive (cursing and swearing like my father when we dropped balls). We haven't won many games due to the fact that we are the newest team in the league and most of our players have never played before. After that first game, I now thoroughly enjoy it, it's great to be out in Hyde park and joke around with colleagues. And don't we look so professional in our Badger T shirts?

Click on this link and you shall see my colleagues take on our sporty sport game (she's from New Zealand).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails